Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Space Raider - update

Last night I got a bit further. I fixed up the cocktail mode, and decoded all the dip switches except one. I also found and decoded the bits which control the scroll speed and direction of the starfield. Finally, I found a "hidden" test mode while disassembling some of the code. (Hold down the fire button while resetting the game.) The todo list is getting shorter...!

1 comment:

Cyber Financial Corporation said...


I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about vector marketing. You can seen it on my vector marketing site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free vector marketing information.

Kind regards,

Fun with FPGAs - recreating the Atari TIA, Part 1

I have been playing with recreating the Atari TIA chip as used in the original 2600 in an FPGA.  I know this has been done a few times alrea...